Complaints Policy


Customer service form

If you have a complaint or concern about the service you have received from the Doctors or any of the staff working in this Practice, we want to hear from you. We operate a Practice Complaints Procedure as part of an NHS system for dealing with complaints. 

How to complain:-

We hope that most problems can be sorted easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned or by speaking to someone on the reception team.

 If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible.

Complaints can be made directly to the Practice Manager: Annette Lidbetter, via telephone on 01903 875900 or in writing or you may make an appointment to see her. You may download a PDF copy of our documents below:

Help and Advice

You may also receive advice from or make a complaint to: NHS England. 

Tel: 0300 311 2233 


There are also local organisations you may contact such as:

The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS)

On 1 April 2013 the independent service to provide support to those wishing to make a complaint about their NHS care or treatment passed to local authorities. 

In West Sussex the service is provided by Healthwatch West Sussex 

Healthwatch is the name of the consumer champion for health and social care. At a local level, Healthwatch works to help people get the best out of their health and social care services, providing them with advice and information on local services. 

You may contact Healthwatch in person at any Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB) advice centre in: 





Or by phoning 0300 012 0122 

Tel:  0300 012 0122 



Or you may call into, or phone Central and South CAB (Citizens Advice Bureau) and the telephone number is 0344 477 1171.

What to do if you are not happy with our response

If you are not happy with our response (local resolution) you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman for an ‘independent review’.  Their details are as follows:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman

Millbank Tower




Tel. Complaints Helpline 0345 015 4033


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website